West Mesa High School  Logo
Welcome to West Mesa Bell Schedule Map to West Mesa School Meals Clubs Library Nursing Student Handbook Faculty & Staff Resources Bilingual Program Counseling
WMHS Athletics Baseball Boys Basketball Boys Soccer Boys Tennis Boys Track Boys/Girls Cross Country Boys/Girls Golf Boys/Girls Swimming Cheer Dance and Drill Football Girls Basketball Girls Soccer Girls Tennis Girls Track Softball Volleyball Wrestling Boys Basketball
Welcome to Activities Staff Member of the Month Nomination Form Senior Center
Academics AVID Career & Technical Education Electives English Fine Arts JROTC Math Modern & Classic Languages Physical Education Science Social Studies Special Education
Family Resource Center
Administration Faculty Staff CALENDARS
Instructional Council
Staff Resources

Enrolling a New Student

When registering a new student please bring the following documentation:


  1. Withdrawal paper from previous school
  2. Copy of the student's most recent transcript
  3. Birth certificate (if student has never attended an APS school)
  4. Most recent immunization records
  5. 2 forms of proof of address (PNM, NM Gas, lease or mortgage agreement)
  6. Parent/Guardian photo ID
  7. Proof of legal guardianship 

If you have any questions please contact the front office for more information.

Alternative Forms for Registration

If you are living with family/friend please bring the following as address verification:




If you will be taking responsibility for a child but do not have custody please bring one of the following:



Caregiver's Authorization Form.pdf


If you are unsure which document you will need please contact the front office and we will help you determine which is appropriate.

All of these forms must be notarized.

Stephanie Espinosa


Please Note:

Transcripts for GRADUATES 2002 and BEFORE are obtained from the District directly. Please contact them at 505-848-8836.


For GRADUATES 2003 to present, please request as instructed below through Parchment.com. There is no charge for this service.


NON-GRADUATES 2002 and before, please contact the District directly at 505-848-8836.


NON-GRADUATES from 2003 to present, please come to West Mesa to obtain this information. Be sure to bring a current photo ID. There is no charge for this service.


Instructions for ordering transcripts for GRADUATES 2003 to present:

Albuquerque Public School Students and Alumni now have an online service where they can request an official high school transcript and send it to the college/destination of thier choice with just a few clicks. Transcripts are requested and sent electronically, securely and confidentially. Status of requests can easily be checked so you know when your transcript was sent and delivered. To order your Transcript, click on the "ORDER MY Transcript" link below (parchment.com) create your account and order your transcript.



<< >>


Nothing Posted



No news posted